Business Tax

No Matter Your Situation, We Have You Covered

Because there are many types of business structure in the U.S., so you have to decide which type of company you want to start at the beginning of your business. The type of business structure you choose determines many components of your business, including day-to-day operations, how much you pay in taxes, and the paperwork you must file. You should choose a business structure that gives you the right balance of benefits and protection. Our team will have you covered from the begin to the end, and our services include: Federal & State Income Taxes, Sales Tax, Payroll Tax, Business Property Tax, Company Incorporation, and various business licenses application.

Business Incorporation, Business Tax ID Application

Tell Us About Your Business

Tell us what kind of business you going to do, we will suggest you a best business structure.

Fast & Easy Online Incorporation

Based on the information you provide, we prepare all required documents and file them directly with the Secretary of State.

Receive Your Documents Faster

Once your incorporation documents have been approved by the state, you will receive your completed incorporation package in 1 - 2 hours.

$350 /Starting
  • + State Fees

  •  Documents filing with Secretary of State

  •  Free Federal Tax ID (EIN) application

  •  Free S-Corp Election (If needed)

  •  Fast Online Incorporation

  •  Completed Incorporation Package

Information We Need:

  • Business Legal Name

  • Business Address

  • Types of Business

  • Estimated Start Date

  • Business Phone Number

  • Business Owner / Shareholders

  • S.S.N. of Owner / Shareholders

  • Home Address

  • All Partners, Owners or Shareholders Should List

  • % of Shares to Each Owner

Note: We Provide Incorporation Services In All 50 States

Business Structures

Sole Proprietorship

A sole proprietor is someone who owns an unincorporated business by himself or herself. If you intend to work alone, this structure may be the way to go. However, selecting this business structure means you are personally responsible for your company's liabilities. As a result, you are placing your assets at risk, and they could be seized to satisfy a business debt or a legal claim filed against you.

The expenses and income from this business structure are included on your personal income tax return, Form 1040. Your profits and losses are recorded on a form called Schedule C, which is filed with your 1040.

However, if you are the sole member of a domestic limited liability company (LLC), you are not a sole proprietor if you elect to treat the LLC as a corporation.


A partnership is the relationship between two or more people to do trade or business. Each person contributes money, property, labor or skill, and shares in the profits and losses of the business.

Partnerships come in two varieties: general partnerships and limited partnerships. In a general partnership, the partners manage the company and assume responsibility for the partnership's debts and other obligations. A limited partnership has both general and limited partners. The general partners own and operate the business and assume liability for the partnership, while the limited partners serve as investors only; they have no control over the company and are not subject to the same liabilities as the general partners.

Form 1065 is used to file tax return.

Limited Liability Company

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a business structure allowed by state statute. Most states do not restrict ownership, so members may include individuals, corporations, other LLCs and foreign entities. There is no maximum number of members. Most states also permit “single-member” LLCs, those having only one owner.

Depending on elections made by the LLC and the number of members, the IRS will treat an LLC as either a corporation, partnership, or as part of the LLC’s owner’s tax return (a “disregarded entity”). For income tax purposes, an LLC with only one member is treated as an entity disregarded as separate from its owner, unless it files Form 8832 and elects to be treated as a corporation.

Depending on the elections made by the LLC, the tax forms used maybe 1040, 1065, or 1120.

S Corporation

S corporations are corporations that elect to pass corporate income, losses, deductions, and credits through to their shareholders for federal tax purposes. Shareholders of S corporations report the flow-through of income and losses on their personal tax returns and are assessed tax at their individual income tax rates. This allows S corporations to avoid double taxation on the corporate income. S corporations are responsible for tax on certain built-in gains and passive income at the entity level.

To qualify for S corporation status:

  • Be a domestic corporation

  • shareholders may not be partnerships, corporations or non-resident alien shareholders

  • No more than 100 shareholders

  • Not be an ineligible corporation (i.e. certain financial institutions, insurance companies)

Form 1120-S is used to file tax return.

C Corporation

In forming a corporation, prospective shareholders exchange money, property, or both, for the corporation's capital stock. A corporation generally takes the same deductions as a sole proprietorship to figure its taxable income. A corporation can also take special deductions. For federal income tax purposes, a C corporation is recognized as a separate taxpaying entity. A corporation conducts business, realizes net income or loss, pays taxes and distributes profits to shareholders.

The profit of a corporation is taxed to the corporation when earned, and then is taxed to the shareholders when distributed as dividends. This creates a double tax. The corporation does not get a tax deduction when it distributes dividends to shareholders. Shareholders cannot deduct any loss of the corporation.

Form 1120 is used to file tax return.


Nonprofit Organization is dedicated to furthering a particular social cause or advocating a shared point of view. It is an organization using the surplus of its revenues to further its objective. They can operate in religious, scientific, research, or education.

Cannot distributing its income to the organization's shareholders or members, but can pay a reasonably wages or salaries. They're also required to make financial and operating information public so that donors can be informed about how—and how well—their contributions have been used.

Organizations that qualify as public charities under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) are eligible for federal exemption from payment of corporate income tax. Once exempt from this tax, the nonprofit will usually be exempt from similar state and local taxes. If an organization has obtained 501(c)(3) tax exempt status, an individual's or company's charitable contributions to this entity are tax-deductible.

Form 990 is used to file tax return.

Professional Services With Affordable Price

Sole Proprietorship

  • + $35 per state filed

  •  Maximum Business Deduction

  •  Unlimited CPA Support

All Other Business Types

$350 / Starting
  • Free 1 state tax return

  •  Maximum Business Deduction

  •  Unlimited CPA Support

Transactions Less Than 10

  • Free 1 state tax return

  •  Maximum Business Deduction

  •  Unlimited CPA Support

Inactive Business

  • Free 1 state tax return

  •  Maximum Business Deduction

  •  Unlimited CPA Support

Sales Tax & Use Tax

Do you need help with sales tax and use tax? There are 45 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and nearly 10,000 local jurisdictions impose sales tax and use tax. The taxable products and services varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and their tax rates are also different. In addition, products and services that may be subject to sales tax and use tax are also constantly evolving.

Not compliance with tax requirements can lead to major accidental audit assessments, with fines and interest sometimes exceeding the original tax amount. In some cases, criminal prosecutions may also be filed.


Our Services

  • State & Local Sales Certificate application

  • State & Local Sales or Use Tax Report

  • Make Sure Your Business Compliance With the State or Local Rules

  • Apply for Sales or Use Tax Refund

  • Sales Tax Audit